Thursday, March 20, 2014

T minus 6 days and 6 hours. 

Another fabulous adventure is planned and I will be taking off via Virgin-Atlantic to London where I will transfer planes and fly on to Paris.  Yes, Paris!  I have wanted to go to Paris since I was 13 years old, and I took French classes in junior high school.  My grand-daughter, Grace will be coming with me to the Paris portion of my trip. 

We have a tour of the Eiffel Tower planned for Friday, March 28 with Fat Tire Bike Tours.  This should get us off to a good start and give us insight into the building and history of the Eiffel Tower. 

The following Tuesday, April 1st, we will be going out to Versailles, also with the Fat Tire Bike Tour group.  Once in Versailles, we will shop for picnic supplies and then pick up our bicycles and go to the Versailles gardens for a picnic and the beginning of our tour.  The gardens are huge so with the beach cruisers, we will be able to cover a lot of ground and see more than if we were walking around.

I am so excited about going to Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment