Friday, May 21, 2010

May 20 and that much closer

Yikes! Only 10 more days before we leave for Scotland. Today, I picked up the foreign currency I ordered from Bank of America. 100 Euros and 100 pounds. It is so cool to see how different it is from the U.S. dollar.

Yesterday, Grace and I shopped for our travel toiletries. We got all the little travel packs of the essentials. Clorox wipes for getting rid of cooties. Deoderant, lotion, and baby wipes.

This weekend, Grace is going to do a pre-pack of her suitcase to see what she plans to take and how much it is going to weigh.

I am going to start the "list", which will help me not forget those all important little things, but more importantly to help me from going crazy thinking that I have left something behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment